Combined commercial insurance provides comprehensive business cover in a single policy. Primarily designed for small businesses, engineers, manufacturers and wholesalers; combined commercial insurance is a manageable and cost effective way to safeguard against all aspects of a business' risk. Policies are tailored to individual company needs, but typically include cover for:
- to cover your buildings and contents including stock, tools, machinery and plant.
- to cover for loss of gross profit or revenue in the event of a claim.
- to cover for loss of income from your customers which cannot be collected due to loss or damage to business accounts.
- to cover for loss of cash, cheques, credit cards, whilst on your premises or in transit.
Goods in Transit
- to cover the loss or damage to your goods while in your own vehicles or transit by other carriers.
Specified All Risks
- to cover specific items away from your business premises.
- to protect you against legal proceedings brought against you relating to injury to an employee.
Public and Products Liability
- to protect you against legal proceedings brought against you relating to damage to the property of members of the public or injury to persons other than employees.
Commercial Legal Expenses
- to cover legal costs protecting you against areas such as employment disputes and tax investigations.
- to provide compensation for principals, partners, directors and employees in the event of death or injury following an accident.
Theft by Employees
- to cover you against theft, fraud and dishonesty by an employee.