Telephone: 01460 53095 or 01460 52807

Motor Trade Insurance

If you have business premises such as a car showroom or a repair workshop, let us tailor a policy to suit you. The Insurers we deal with who offer motor trade insurance will ensure you have the quality insurance your business needs at a very competitive rate. We are happy to visit most clients premises to discuss their Insurance needs and to ensure any quotation we offer will provide you with the cover that you need.  Motor Trade polices typically include the following sections:-

Material Damage

  • Our policy covers your buildings, machinery, plant, trade contents, stock and vehicles for loss or damage on an all risks basis. This includes cover for incidents such as fire, explosion, storm damage, malicious damage and theft involving forcible and violent entry or exit from the premises

Business Interruption

  • This helps you stay in business by covering loss of gross profit and/or any related increase in the cost of working, incurred as a result of a loss covered under the material damage Section of the policy. Cover is up to the gross profit sum insured specified by you with your choice of indemnity period from 12, 18, 24 or 36 months

Public & Products Liability

  • Provides cover of up to £2,000,000 for sums you become legally liable to pay in respect of accidental injury to any person or accidental loss or damage to their material property happening in the course of your business or caused by the nature or condition of anything sold or supplied by your business.

Employers Liability

  • Provides cover of up to £10,000,000 for sums you become legally liable to pay as damages, together with your legal costs and expenses relating to an injury to an employee for which you are legally liable

Motor Vehicle Road Risks

There are typically three types of cover available:

  1. Third Party Only (TPO): If you are involved in an accident, you are covered for damage you cause to other peoples vehicles or property or for injuries they sustain.
  2. Third Party Fire and Theft (TPFT): In addition to the cover provided by TPO, you are also covered for loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by fire, explosion or theft.
  3. Comprehensive: In addition to the cover provided by TPO & TPFT, you are also covered for any damage to the insured vehicle sustained in an accident or for any damage caused by vandalism

Website design by, Yeovil, Somerset